On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concepts, principles, and practices of financial reporting, Explain the purpose, scope, and limitation of financial statements, Explain how accounting information system work, Apply the accounting concept in recognition, measurement, and presentation for assets and liabilities, Prepare financial statements according to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Standards;
- A Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting;
- The Accounting Information System;
- Income Statement and Related Information;
- Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Cash Flows;
- Accounting and The Time Value of Money;
- Cash and Receivables; Valuation of Inventories: A cost-Basis Approach;
- Inventories: Additional Valuation Issues;
- Acquisition and Disposition of Property, Plant, and Equipment;
- Depreciation, Impairments, and Depletion;
- Intangible Assets; Current Liabilities.
Published at :