On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Apply recognition concepts, measurement & presentation for revenues, including for consignment and installment sales; Apply the accounting concepts in recognition, measurement, and presentation for income taxes, pensions, and leasing; Apply the accounting concept for accounting changes and error; Prepare statement of cash flow; Prepare the presentation and disclosure in financial statements including reporting for segments and interim financial reports.
- Recognizing Revenues;
- Installment Sales;
- Consignment Sales;
- Accounting for Income Taxes;
- Accounting for Pensions and Post Retirement Benefits;
- Insurance Contract, Life Insurance and General Insurance;
- Accounting for Leases;
- Reporting Accounting Changes and Error Analysis;
- Statement of Cash Flow;
- Presentation and Disclosure in Financial Reporting;
- Reporting for Segments and Interim Financial Periods.
Published at : Updated