On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Define role of management in management control systems; analyze management control alternatives with their effects; Analyze financial results as control systems; Solve performance measurement issues and its effects; Explain how corporate governance related to management control systems; and how environmental uncertainty, organizational strategy, and multinationality affected management control systems.
- Management and Control and Results Controls;
- Action, Personnel, and Cultural Controls;
- Control System Tightness;
- Control System Costs;
- Designing and Evaluating Management Control Systems;
- Financial Responsibility Centers;
- Planning and Budgeting;
- Incentive Compensation Systems;
- Financial Performance Measures and their Effects;
- Combinations of Measures and Other Remedies to the Myopia Problem;
- Using Financial Results Controls in the Presence of Uncontrollable Factors;
- Corporate Governance and Boards of Directors;
- The Effects of Environmental Uncertainty, Organizational Strategy, and Multinationality on Management Control Systems.
Published at : Updated