On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Discuss The role of management accountants in an organization; Compute Cost classifications, cost behavior, cost volume profit relationship; Calculate Variable Costing, Activity-Based Costing, Profit Planning, and Flexible Budgets Performance Analysis; Prepare The Balance Score Card, Pricing Products, Profitability Analysis, Transfer Pricing, and Decision Making Under Uncertainty; Appraise strategic business and through planning and decision support.
- Managerial Accounting and the Business Environment;
- Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts;
- Cost Behavior: Analysis and Use;
- Cost-Volume-Profit Relationship;
- Variable Costing: A Tool for Management;
- Activity-Based Costing: A Tool to Aid Decision Making;
- Profit Planning;
- Flexible Budgets and Performance Anaylsis;
- Relevant Costs for Decision Making;
- The Balance Score Card;
- Pricing Products and Services;
- Profitability Analysis;
- Transfer Pricing;
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty.
Published at :