Learning Outcomes :
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain Pancasila as the basic, state ideology, and system of philosophy and ethics; Apply the values of Pancasila in actions concern; Analyze the ethical issues related to the development of science and technology; Analyze the issues of tolerance and diversity; Analyze the problems of democratic leadership and social justice.
- Introduction: Pancasila as the Source of Character Education;
- Pancasila as the State Ideology;
- Pancasila in Indonesia Nation History Studies;
- Pancasila as the Ethical Basic in Developing Science and Technology;
- Faith in God;
- Tolerance and Cooperation Among the Religious;
- Justice and Civilized Humanity;
- Human Rights;
- Cultures Interaction;
- Democratic Leadership;
- Pancasila Democracy;
- Social Justice.
Published at : Updated