On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Design basic elements of research; Compose a literature study to support the research; Select the specific method and research tools for the research proposal; Write a clear and focused mini thesis in compliance with Binus ‘ format for Thesis S1.
- Introduction to scientific writing;
- Introduction literature study;
- Introduction research methods I;
- Introduction research methods II;
- Introduction research methods III;
- Write Research Background;
- Methods for Language Learning Research;
- Methods for Literature Research;
- Designing Research Instruments;
- Data Analysis and Statistics;
- Writing Research Methods;
- Writing Research Proposal;
- Research Proposal.
Published at : Updated