On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the general condition of China and the cities; Classify the travelling areas in China; Organize a route trip to travelling area in China.
- General Survey of China & Land of Charm and Beauty;
- Ancient Capitals of China: Beijing, Xi’an;
- Ancient Capitals of China: Luoyang, Nanjing;
- Ancient Capitals of China: Kaifeng, Hangzhou, Anyang;
- Modern Cities: Tianjin, Harbin, Wuhan, Chongqing;
- Modern Cities: Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Kunming;
- Review 1-6;
- Modern Cities: Suzhou, Qingdao, Dalian, Lhasa;
- Modern Cities: Hong Kong, Macau, Taipei;
- Travelling Around China : The Old Town of Lijiang, The Ancient City of Pingyao, Ancient Vilages in Southern Anhui;
- Travelling Around China : The scenery of Guilin, Wulingyuan, Huanglong, Jiuzhaigou;
- Travelling Around China : Mount Taishan, Mount Songshan, Mount Huangshan, Mount Lushan, Mount Wuyi, Mount Wudang;
- Travelling Around China : Mount Wutai, Mount Emei, The Giant Budha in Leshan, Mount Putuo, Mount Jiuhua.
Published at : Updated