On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the basic principle of Environmental Engineering; Explain ecological concept and Natural Resources; Describe about air pollution, noise pollution and global warming and the impact to human; Use the knowledge of Water, Waste Water, Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste Treatment; Explain the Environmental Impact Analysis.
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering;
- Ecological Concept and Natural Resources;
- Global Warming;
- Water Quality and Pollution;
- Water Treatment;
- Waste Water Treatment;
- Hazardous Waste Treatment;
- Air and Noise Pollution;
- Solid Waste and Management;
- Innovations on Global Environmental Issue;
- Environmental Impact Analysis.
Published at : Updated