On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain concept of imperative programming; Explain different types of programming languages; Explain concept of functional and logic programming characteristics.
- Describing Syntaxs and Semantics;
- Names, Bindings, and Scopes;
- Data Types;
- Expression and Assignment Statements;
- Control Structures Statements;
- Abstract Data Type;
- Object-Oriented Programming;
- Exception Handling and Event Handling;
- Functional Programming Languages;
- Logic Programming Languages.
Published at : Updated