On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Assess the usability of interactive software; Explain and use guidelines, principles and theories about the user interface; Explain interaction styles and assess the user requirements; Design the user interfaces of interactive software; Evaluate the user interface design.
- Usability of Interactive System;
- Guidelines, Principles and Theories;
- Managing Design Process;
- Interface Evaluation;
- Menu Selection, Form Fill-in, and Dialog Box;
- Correlations of User Needs and Interaction Style;
- Collaboration and Social Media Participation;
- Balancing Function and Fashion;
- User Documentation and Online Help;
- Information Search;
- Information Visualization.
Published at : Updated