On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the concept of interaction design; Use guidelines, principles, models, and framework related with interaction design; Choose the data gathering technique from user to develop successful interaction design; Design the user requirements of mobile user interface; Evaluate the use interfaces of mobile application.
- Interaction Design;
- Understanding and Conceptualizing Interaction;
- Cognitive Aspects;
- Social Interaction & Interfaces;
- Emotional Interaction;
- Mobile Interface Design;
- Review I;
- Establishing Requirements;
- Data Analysis, Interpretation, and Presentation;
- Design , Prototyping and Construction;
- Mobile Evaluation;
- Review II.
Published at : Updated