On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the information visualization concepts; Describe the data visualization techniques; Analyze the data to visualize the information; Design the visualization of the information.
- Introduction to Visualization;
- Data Foundation;
- Human Perception and Information Processing;
- Visualization Foundations;
- Visualization Techniques for Spatial Data , Geospatial Data, Time Oriented Data;
- Visualization Techniques for Trees, Graphs, and Networks , Multivariate Data;
- Visualization Systems;
- Comparing and Evaluating Visualization Techniques;
- Designing Effective Visualizations;
- Interaction Techniques;
- Text and Document Visualization.
Published at :