On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe LINUX/UNIX compliant Operating System, its components, and services; Demonstrate using LINUX/UNIX User Interface and System Administration; Apply security techniques on LINUX/UNIX system and its services.
1. Overview to POSIX compliant Operating System;
2. Shell Introduction and File system;
3. Text Files and Running Processes;
4. Shell Scripts and System Administrator;
5. Managing User Account, Disk, and File Systems;
6. Server and Network Administration;
7. Service and Print Server;
8. Web and FTP Server;
9. Windows File Sharing and NFS;
10. Linux Troubleshooting;
11. Basic and Advanced Linux Security;
12. Securing Linux on a Network and SE Linux;
13. Linux on the Cloud.
Published at :