On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the important times in advertising industry; Describe the advertising age, from traditional media into current advertising propose; Classify key ideas from different historical time frames of advertising.
- The Creative Revolution;
- Good Art. Good Writing. Good Business;
- Advertising and the Language of Popular Culture;
- The Age of Image;
- Advertising Goes to Hollywood;
- Global Brands and the Flat World;
- Hearts and Minds: The Selling of Politics;
- Good Advertising: Advertising’s Social Conscience;
- GSLC / Creative Review;
- Dot Communication: The World Goes Online;
- The End of The Beginning: Traditional Advertising in the Digital Age;
- From Searching to Sharing;
- Advertising: Connecting Product to Connected People.
Published at : Updated