After completing this course, the students will be able to: Create scheme of visual communication design as the process of problem solving through research; Apply various creative methods of research strategic and concept design in case simulation; Identify visual communication design as problem solving (functions) which use visual; Process data of research results through creative thinking methods to produce a unique solution advertising and contextual targeting.
- Visual communication design as a problem solving;
- Quantitative and qualitative research (theoretical understanding);
- Primary and secondary research (theoretical understanding and case application);
- Formative and summative research (thoretical understanding);
- Advertising method/process;
- Concept and strategic process;
- Formative research/divergent process;
- Summative research/convergent process;
- Visual execution approaches through research (analysis/reflection).
Published at :