On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Recognize the basic knowledge of Visual Merchandising; Classify theory types of display and display settings; Integrate concepts theory and principles design application; Apply appropriate material and relevant display technique; Analyze data and create a window display design based on necessity and function; Examine to give recommendation on the right choice and decision in the planning visual merchandising.
- Introduction to visual merchandising;
- Types of display;
- Fundamental concepts and principles design application on window display;
- What to use for displaying;
- Display techniques;
- Related area of visual merchandising;
- Point of purchase display;
- Planning project visual merchandising portfolio;
- Planning project window display (portfolio 1);
- Planning project window display (portfolio 2);
- Planning project Promotion and exhibition (portfolio 3);
- Planning project designing POP or KIOSK display (portfolio 4);
- Career Opportunities in visual Merchandising.
Published at : Updated