On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Recognize the basic knowledge of Visual Merchandising; Classify theory types of display and display setting; Integrate concepts theory and principles design application; Apply appropriate material and relevant display technique.
- Introduction to visual merchandising;
- Types of display;
- Fundamental concepts and principles design application;
- Display Techniques;
- Modular fixtures and systems;
- Exhibit and Trade Show Display;
- Planning project designing POP or KIOSK display;
- Career Opportunities in visual Merchandising.
Published at : Updated