On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Evaluate Recognise photography problems and techniques; Evaluate Use camera and lighting in studio photography; Evaluate Design the final studio photography project of visual communication.
- The introduction of photographic equipment in the studio;
- Introduction of basic lighting with the main light (for 1-2 point lighting);
- Introduction of lighting accessories (3 points lightings);
- Basic introduction to shooting models (Portraiture);
- Lighting the basis for the portrait;
- Hollywood Glamour photography;
- Clamshell lighting;
- Basic still life photography;
- Still-life photography advanced;
- Still Life-Product shot (continued);
- Appliying Special Techniques for General Products;
- Advertising photography;
- Presentation of campaign advertising (final project).
Published at : Updated