On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify entrepreneurs personality and innovative business ideas, Analyze business model and business model pattern, Examine business models of companies in investigation report and propose potential business ideas.
- Entrepreneurship and The Personality of Entrepreneurs;
- Creativity and Innovation;
- Market Research and Strategy Formulation;
- Defining The Business Model;
- Business Model Patterns;
- Operations Management (Key Activities);
- Financial Information and management;
- Business Model Environment;
- ICT as a Business Tool;
- Legal Issues;
- Contemporary Issues in Small Businesses and Entrepreneurship;
- Field Report Presentation.
Published at : Updated