On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the basic principles of quality assurance and food safety; Design GMP’s and HACCP Plan; Interpret quality assurance and quality control in food product; Identify responsibilities, key process, and technique required in fulfilling the standards (ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and halal assurance system); Construct Business Plan and the Showcased potential business plan.
- Introduction and overview to Food Quality Assurance;
- Profiling Customer of the Business;
- GMPs and HACCPs plan;
- Who are Our Next 10 Customers?;
- Quality assurance and Quality Control;
- High Specifications of the Business;
- Quality Management System ISO 9001;
- Food Safety Management System ISO 22000;
- Quantifying the Value Propositions of the Business;
- Halal Assurance System;
- Where is Your Positions? (Chart Competitive Position);
- Introduction to Integrated Food Safety-Quality Management system;
- Designing Business Model of the Business.
Published at : Updated