On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Interpret the basic principles of food quality assurance; Perform the variety of statistical methods used in quality control; Identify responsibilities, key process, and technique required in fulfilling the standards (good practices,HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and halal assurance system); Construct the business plan and evaluate the business model.
- Introduction to Quality;
- Profiling Customer of the Business;
- General concepts about food quality Management;
- Who are Our Next 10 Customers?;
- Total Quality Management;
- High Specifications of the Business;
- Statistical Methods of Quality Control;
- Quality Assurance;
- Quantifying the Value Propositions of the Business;
- Quality Assurance 2;
- Where is Your Positions?;
- Halal Assurance System;
- Designing Business Model of the Business.
Published at : Updated