On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Integrate the fundamental calculations in the bioprocess engineering (mass & energy balances, heat & mass transfer) with proper knowledge in fluid flow and bioprocess unit operations to design several equipments needed in the area of bioprocess engineering; Analyze the bioprocess engineering fundamental calculations (mass & energy balances, heat & mass transfer); Evaluate the proper unit operations suitable for a bioprocess plant factory (fluid flow, unit operations).
- Introduction to bioprocess engineering and engineering calculations;
- Data analysis in bioprocess engineering;
- Material balance in bioprocessing;
- Energy balance in bioprocessing;
- Fluid flow and mixing;
- Heat transfer in bioprocess operations;
- Mass transfer in bioprocess operations;
- Unit operations in bioprocessing.
Published at : Updated