On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain general game theories; Explain game development process; Create game design documentation; Create an appropriate game design.
- Understanding Player and Machine;
- Designing and Developing Games;
- Money from Game;
- Concept and World;
- Creative and Expressive Play;
- Character Development;
- User Experience;
- Core Mechanics;
- Design Issues for Online Gaming;
- Game Balancing;
- General Principles of Level Design.
Published at : Updated