On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept and the principle of user experience design; Create a user experience design for application and games; Apply user experience best practices to be part of game design.
- Introduction to User Experience;
- Aesthetic of User Experience;
- Playful Interaction;
- Subtle Interaction;
- Gamified Interaction;
- Good UX Design;
- Information Architecture;
- Emotional Design;
- Approaches to User Experience Design (Look and Ask);
- Approaches to User Experience Design (Learn & Try);
- Experience Prototyping;
- Evaluating User Experience;
- UX Review.
Published at : Updated