On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Construct Construct a low-poly 3D model; Apply texture for 3d model; Modify shape and settings to create other game objects; Discover serveral methods to solve creating models.
- Introduction to 3D Modelling;
- Polygon Editing;
- Modifier & Polygon Optimization;
- Bio & Hard Surface Modelling;
- Unwrapping & Tile Texturing;
- Map Baking;
- Handpainted Texture;
- Keyframe & Motion;
- Inverse Kinematic;
- Bone Animation;
- Animation Curve & Simulation;
- 3D Integration & Common Technical Issue.
Published at :