On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain key concepts in the field of international communication in international relations; Describe key theories and/or scholars in the field of international communication in international relations; Apply international communication theories to a range of global issues in international relations; Integrate theory and cases to explain problems of international communication in both conventional as well as contemporary forms of international communication.
- Introduction: Global Communication;
- Development Research Traditions and Global Communication;
- American Multimedia Giants;
- Stakeholders of Global Communication Systems;
- Global Issues, Music and MTV;
- CNN International: Role, Impact and Global Competitors;
- The Roles of Global News Agencies;
- Media in the Middle East and North Africa;
- The Role of Global Advertising;
- The Message: The Role of International Organizations;
- The Medium: Global Technologies and Organizations;
- Study Visit: The Internet, the New Frontier;
- Patterns and Prospects on International Medias in a Global World.
Published at : Updated