On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the concept of global supply chain; Solve proper calculation of supply chain problem with reasons and conclusions; Explain the application of strategic planning and transportation planning including inter-modalism and land transportation; Distinguish the application in facilities, customs, regulation, and security; Prepare reports and presentation by working effectively in a team of engineers; Propose benchmark on information systems and future issues in international logistics.
- Air, Ocean, and Port Facilities;
- Overview of Global Supply Chain;
- Global Sourcing and Trade;
- Global Supply Chain Management;
- Strategic Planning;
- Transportation Planning;
- Intermodalism and Land Transportation;
- Customs, Regulations and Security;
- Trade Documents and Finance;
- Intermediaries and Inventory Management;
- Information Systems and Future Issues in International Logistics.
Published at : Updated