At the end of this course, students will be able to: Identify objectives and constraints based on problem descriptions; Create mathematical optimization models; Select and work through proper solution techniques; Use optimization software to conduct analyses and interpret the output; Express recommendations based on solutions, analyses and model’s limitations.
- Various Types of LP Models;
- Graphical Method for two variable LP;
- Sensitivity Analysis using Graphical Method;
- Simplex Algorithm; Duality Theory;
- Sensitivity Analysis;
- Transportation Problems;
- Assignment Problems;
- Transhipment Problems;
- Network Models;
- Modeling Integer Programming;
- Solving Integer Programming.
Published at : Updated