On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the concept of database design as suitable Database System Development Life Cycle; Use Fact Finding Techniques; Create Entity Relationship Modelling; Create Normalization; Design Databases which includes conceptual, logical, and physical.
- Database System Development Lifecycle;
- Fact Finding Techniques;
- Entity Relationship Modelling;
- Enhanced Entity Relationship Modelling;
- Advanced Normalization;
- Methodology – Conceptual Database Design;
- Methodology – Logical Database Design for The Relational Model;
- Methodology – Physical Database for Relational Databases;
- Methodology – Monitoring: Monitoring and Tuning the Operating System.
Published at : Updated