On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Create ERD and EERD; Create a design of database system based on Database Lifecycle approach; Describe the development process of database systems according to user’s specification and requirement.
- Design of Relational Database Model;
- Design of Logical Database Model, Design of Conceptual Database Model;
- Design of Physical Database Model;
- Database Design for DDBMS and OODB;
- Database design for WEB application and Data Warehouse;
- Database design presentation with Lifecycle Database Approach;
- Database Requirement collecting and analysis;
- Operational System Monitoring and Tuning;
- Redundancy control on Operational system;
- Data Entity dictionary;
- Entity Relationship Diagram and Enhanced Entity Relationship diagram;
- Database Lifecycle.
Published at :