On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the concept of information system, information technology and business process in today’s world; Explain various strategies to achieve organizational competitive advantage for IS leader; Ilustrate the use of information system and information technology in the global business world.
- Business Information Systems in Your Career;
- Global E-Business and Collaboration;
- IT Infrastructure : Hardware & Software;
- Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management;
- Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems;
- Achieving Competitive Advantage with Information Systems;
- Mid Exam Material Review;
- E-Commerce : Digital Markets, Digital Goods;
- Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology;
- Improving Decision Making and Managing Knowledge;
- Building Information Systems;
- Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications;
- Final Exam Material Review.
Published at : Updated