On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to : Explain business fondation and business objectives ; explain the business processes and related problems; create the business IT based solutions; select and use the best method for developing the information system proposed; create system development project plan and feasibility; Investigation and modeling the user requirements; design and specifying systems architectural; design and specifying the system components; build and test the system; demonstrate system capabilities ; create implementation and deployment plan.
- Overview the business foundation and business objectives;
- business-processes modeling and problems analysis;
- overview the business IT application;
- Information System development methods;
- Information system development project plan and feasibility;
- investigation and modeling the user requirements;
- Selection IT support, software tools for building and running the system;
- validation and verification of the system specification;
- Controlling the system construction and testing;
- System demonstration and Evaluation;
- Documenting System Development Project.
Published at : Updated