On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Create a project for the Business Application Development; Define business process model and user requirements; Create Requirement Analysis document for proposed business solutions; Design Busniness System Application solutions using appropriate technology; Build an Application System for Proposed Business Solutions.
- Introduction to Business Application System Development;
- Business Application Development Project;
- Business Requirement Gathering;
- Determine Business Requirement and Solution;
- Define and modeling User Requirements;
- Design The Proposed Application System based on Business Requirements;
- Design Input, Output, and Database;
- Systems Implementation;
- System Integration and Testing;
- Business Application Development Reporting.
Published at : Updated