On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Discuss why is social media important; Illustrate how to professional capability at the digital frontier; Demonstrate using digital and social media.
- Gargantuan and growing: the digital economy;
- Six damaging myths about social media;
- Mind-shift: from ‘so what’ to ‘social’ The factors of anti-social mindset;
- The high cost of social absenteeism;
- Double jeopardy: Why you can not to be there;
- Professional development at digital frontier;
- Why you must own digital and social media assets;
- Set the bar: Social media benchmark;
- Twitter: The global brain index;
- Lock in LinkedIn: A new, global business lunch;
- SlideShare: It is pump class for powerpoint;
- Google plus: Your social rolodex;
- Facebook: Your new lounge;
- Executive Ecosystem: Curate, automate, bring it together.
Published at : Updated