On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Apply the concept of Probability, Random Variables and Distribution of Random Variables; Analyze Conditional Probability, Expectation of a Random Variable, Independent Random Variables, and Transformations of Several Random Variables; Evaluate probability of the events that have Binomial, Poisson and Normal Distribution.
- Set Theory and Probability;
- Random Variables;
- Expectation of Random Variables;
- Distribution of Two Random Variables;
- Conditional Distribution and Expectations;
- Independent Random Variables;
- Transformations for Several Random Variables;
- The Binomial and Related Distributions;
- The Poisson Distribution;
- The Normal Distribution.
Published at : Updated