On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept of plane and space geometry; Explain relation between geometric objects; Explain the concept of geometric algebra; Describe geometrical objects using linear algebra approach; Interpret algebraic equations as geometric objects.
- Vectorization of straight lines;
- Vectors and Coordinates in R2;
- Linear and Affine Transformation in R2;
- Vectors and Coordinates in R3;
- Lines and Planes in Space;
- Linear and Affine Transformation in R3;
- Geometric Algebras and Computer Graphics.
Published at : Updated