On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:Describe the Coordinate-Free Geometry and basics of Differential Geometry;Discuss Coordinate-Free Geometric Computing and its application in Solid Modeling;Implement the application of the Geometric Computing in CGAL.
- Coordinate-Free Geometry;
- Representation of Curves and Surfaces;
- Differential Geometry of Curve & Surfaces;
- Nonlinear Polynomial Solver;
- Distant Function;
- Curve & Surfaces Interrogation;
- Introduction to CGAL.
Published at : Updated