On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Analyze alternative methods for any particular problem dealing with optimization; Solve ordinary differential equations, Finite Difference (parabolic, elliptics equations) and eigenvalue problems and choose the “best’’ method (or methods) for any particular problem; Solve boundary value problems and Finite element methods for any particular problem.
- One Dimensional Unconstrained Optimization;
- Multidimensional Unconstrained Optimization;
- Least Square Regression;
- Runge Kutta Methods;
- Stiffnes and Multistep Methods;
- Boundary Value and Eigenvalue Problems;
- Finite Difference : Elleptic Equations;
- Finite Difference : Parabolic Equations;
- Finite Element Method.
Published at : Updated