On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:Construct and implement One-Dimensional and Multidimensional Unconstrained Optimization; Use software package such as Python to solve numerical problems; Apply Fourier Approximation and Finite Difference; Construct finite-Element Method.
- Introduction of Finite Difference;
- Finite Difference: Elliptic Equations;
- Finite Difference: Parabolic Equations;
- Finite Difference: Hiperbolic Equations;
- Finite-Element Method; Numerical Analysis.
Published at : Updated