At the end of this course, the students will be able to : Describe the deference of media; Find appropriate media concepts and strategy; Manage effective advertising plans; Describe the role of ethics in advertising.
- Introduction to basic media strategy (mass media, intra-personal, and interactive);
- Media Planning;
- Unique characteristics and function of media;
- Media effectivity and efficiency;
- Relation between media and creative concept/strategy;
- Unconventional and alternative media;
- The future of media;
- Social norms in advertising;
- Culture through formal legislation in force in the world of advertising.
Published at :