On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the basic concepts and principles of project management; Describe project team building, risk management, and cost estimation; Demonstrate network planning and project scheduling; Demonstrate project evaluation and control.
- Introduction: Why Project Management?;
- The Organizational Context: Strategy, Structure, and Culture;
- Project Selection and Portfolio Management;
- Leadership and the Project Manager;
- Scope Management;
- Project Team Building, Conflict, and Negotiation;
- Risk Management;
- Cost Estimation and Budgeting;
- Project Scheduling: Networks, Duration Estimation, and Critical Path;
- Project Scheduling: Lagging, Crashing, and Activity Networks;
- Advanced Topics in Planning and Scheduling: Agile and Critical Chain;
- Resource Management;
- Project Evaluation and Control;
- Project Closeout and Termination.
Published at : Updated