On succesfull completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the sales strategic and how to development selling in marketing; Describe consumer buyer behaviour, sales setting, international selling and personal selling skills; Design key account management and IT applications in selling and sales management; Measure sales forecasting, budgeting and sales evaluation.
- Development and role of selling in marketing 1;
- Sales Strategies;
- Consumer and Organizational Buyer Behaviour;
- Sales Setting;
- International Selling;
- Sales Responsibilities and Personal Selling Skills;
- Key Account Management;
- Relationship Selling;
- Internet and IT Applications in Selling and Sales Management;
- Recruitment, Selection, Motivation and Training;
- Organization and Compensation;
- Sales Forecasting and Budgeting;
- Sales Force Evaluation.
Published at : Updated