On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain about marketing concept; Describe marketing communication and tools; Describe the importance of consumer behavior for the communication strategy; Integrate the connection of the consumer behavior with the brand and communication strategy; Design the result of analysis to the communication strategy for advertising.
- Introduction to marketing on day-to-day basis and marketing mix;
- Marketing situational analysis and marketing environment;
- Marketing communications, promotional tool and promotional mix;
- Market research, ethnographic and target insight;
- Consumer behavior in brand advertising and design considerations;
- Consumer’s different roles in consumer behavior perspective;
- Consumer influences and decision making in buying decision;
- Consumers subcultures;
- Segmentation and positioning;
- International marketing and consumers respond to brand diffusion and innovation;
- 21th century marketing of digital interactive in internet era.
Published at : Updated