On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the concept of marketing; Describe the consumer and business buyer behavior; Describe the customer-driven strategy and marketing mix; Explain extended marketing issues.
- Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value;
- Company and Marketing Strategy;
- Analyzing the Marketing Environment;
- Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights;
- Consumer and Business Buyer Behavior;
- Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy;
- Product, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value;
- Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value;
- Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value;
- Engaging Customers and Communicating Customer Value: IMC Strategy;
- Creating Competitive Advantage;
- The Global Market place;
- Social Responsibility and Ethics.
Published at : Updated