On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the Mobile Cloud Computing; Describe Fundamental knowledge of Mobile Cloud Computing; Create simple program by applying error-handling; Build full stck mobile application, by covering key topics in mobile app development and cloud computing.
- Introduction to Mobile Cloud Computing;
- Client Side Programming;
- Building Mobile Web Apps;
- Server Side Programming (1);
- Server Side Programming (2);
- Web Service;
- Using the Cloud;
- Introduction to NodeJS;
- Creating Hybrid Apps that Run Natively (1);
- Creating Hybrid Apps that Run Natively (2);
- Working with Cloud Development Services;
- Going Social, App Stores and Selling Your App;
- Review and Group Project Presentation.
Published at : Updated