On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the importance of biology as a science and how it is used by scientists to further scientific knowledge also to outline the steps of the scientific method for each lab, generate predictions, maintain the distinction between predicted and observed results, and appropriately analyze and interpret the datas; Describe Biology of The Cells, how cells/specialized cells are structured and function also how cells harvest energy ; membranes are structured and function, basic cell energy & metabolism; Distinguish the Organization of The Plant/Animal form and function; Predict the Mechanism of evolution as modified by modern scientific knowledge; Recognize Recognize the structure, transmission and expression of genes in Genetics; Evaluate The Evolutionary History of Biological Diversity and Explain an Introduction to Ecology and the Biosphere.
- Introduction to Basic Principles of Biology;
- The Nature of Molecules & the Properties of Water & The Chemical Building Blocks of Life;
- Biology of The Cells: Cell Structure & Membranes;
- Biology of The Cells: Energy & Metabolism & How Cells Harvest Energy;
- Biology of The Cells: Photosynthesis & Cell Communication;
- Plant Form and Function;
- Animal Form and Function;
- Genetic and Molecular Biology: Sexual Reproduction and Meiosis;
- Patterns of Inheritance;
- Chromosomes, Mapping, and the Meiosis–Inheritance Connection;
- Genetic and Molecular Biology: DNA: The Genetic Material;
- The Diversity of Life: The Tree of Life;
- The Diversity of Life: Green Plants;
- Ecology and Behavior.
Published at : Updated