On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe The Importance of biology as a science, The Nature of Molecules & the Properties of Water & The Chemical Building Blocks of Life; Explain Biology of The Cells, Energy & metabolism, The Plant/Animal form and function, Genetic and Molecular Biology, The Diversity of Life; Distinguish Nonspecific (Innate) and Specific (Adaptive) Immunity.
- Introduction Basic Principles of Biology;
- The Nature of Molecules & the Properties of Water & The Chemical Building Blocks of Life;
- Biology of The Cells;
- Energy & Metabolism;
- Photosynthesis & cell Communication;
- Plant Form and Function;
- Animal Form and Function;
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology;
- The Diversity of Viruses and Prokaryotic;
- The Diversity of Protists, Green Plants & Fungi;
- Nonspecific (Innate) Immunity;
- Specific (Adaptive) Immunity.
Published at : Updated