On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Calculate the probability of events from given problems; Apply the concept of discrete and continuous random variables and their probabilities to solve practical problems; Analyze multivariate probability distributions, probability of a function of random variables, sample distribution and the central limit theorem.
- Probability Theory;
- Discrete Random Variables and Their Probability Distributions;
- Continuous Random Variables and Their Probability Distributions;
- Multivariate Probability Distributions;
- Functions of Random Variables;
- Sampling Distributions and The Central Limit Theorem.
Published at : Updated