On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept of statistic; Apply statistical concept properly; Analyze the statistical methods to solve economic and business problems.
- Describing Data: Numerical Measures;
- Describing Data: Displaying Data and Exploring Data;
- A Survey of Probability Concepts;
- Discrete Probability Distributions;
- Continuous Probability Distributions;
- Estimation and Confidence Intervals;
- One Sample Tests of Hypothesis;
- Two Sample Tests of Hypothesis.
Published at : Updated