On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the knowledge about theoretical, guidance and also framework about the research methodology; Define concept of qualitative and quantitative research; Design research and hypothesis building; Define The Concept Of Data Collection & Data Analysis; Prepare research proposal using primary data and secondary data.
- Introduction To The Research;
- Problem Statement;
- Critical Literature Review;
- Theoritical Framework and Hypothesis Development;
- Element Of Research Design;
- Data Collection Methods: Interview;
- Data Collection Methods : Observation;
- Data Collection Methods : Questionaires;
- Measurement : Variable, Scaling, Reliability and Validity;
- Quantitative Data Analysis;
- Qualitative Data Analysis;
- Research Report and Proposal.
Published at : Updated