On successful completion of this course, student will be able to; Classify a large volume of data across multiple worksheets or pages of information in the file; Analyze data with formulas and functions; Create comparison of data by using chart, database function and pivot tables function; Demonstrate the skill to setup initial data configurations in accounting application; Demonstrate the skill to correctly enter purchase, sales , bank, inventory, and general journal entries into accounting application.
- Getting Started With Excel;
- Introducing Formulas and Functions;
- Working with Formulas and Functions;
- Creating Formulas that Lookup Values;
- Getting Started making Charts;
- Working with database tables in Excel;
- Analyzing data with Pivot Tables;
- Opening Setup – New Data File, Chart of Account,Customer,Supplier and Link Account;
- Opening Balances – Inventory;
- Purchase Transactions;
- Sales Transactions;
- Banking , General Entries,and Inventories;
- Case – Opening Setup, Purchase, Sales, Banking Transactions, and General Entries.
Published at : Updated