Upon successful completion of this course, students are expected to be able to: Identify the role of the financial statements; Explain the role of the financial statements, the financial markets, flower markets, and financial policies for the benefit of managerial decisions; Calculate the project based on the concept of Time Value Money, including the relationship with risk; Evaluate the business and financial risk, cash inflows and outflows, funding. internal and external benefits and costs of debt.
- Financial Reporting;
- A Review of The Accounting Cycle;
- The Balance Sheet and Notes to The Financial Statements;
- The Income Statement;
- Statement of Cash Flows and Articulation;
- Earnings Management;
- The Revenue/Receivables/Cash Cycle;
- Revenue Recognition;
- Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold;
- Investments in Noncurrent Operating Assets – Acquisition;
- Investments in Noncurrent Operating Assets-Utilization and Retirement.
Published at : Updated