Analyse the financial statements through the accounting process; Measure the performance of a merchandising business; Estimate the cost of services or goods sold to customer; Use all knowledge Use Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) and incremental analysis in common business decisions.
- Accounting: Information for Decision Making;
- Basic Financial Statement;
- Accounting Cycle: Capturing Economic Events;
- Accounting Cycle: Accruals and Deferrals;
- Accounting Cycle: Reporting Financial Result;
- Merchandising Activities;
- Inventories and the Cost of Goods Sold;
- Financial Statement Analysis;
- Job Order Cost System and Overhead Allocation;
- Process Costing; Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis;
- Incremental Analysis.
Published at : Updated