On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept of e-business strategy on value creation and capturing; Differentiate the e-business market segmentation; Analyze opportunities of new market spaces in e-business; Utilize mobile e-commerce and u-commerce as a strategy.
- Key terminology and evolution of e-business;
- The e-business strategy framework;
- External analysis: the impact of the internet on the macro-environment and on the industry structure of e-business companies;
- Internal analysis: e-business competencies as sources of strengths and weaknesses;
- Strategy options in e-business markets;
- Sustaining a competitive advantage over time;
- Exploiting opportunities of new market spaces in e-business;
- Creating and capturing value through e-business strategies: the value-process framework;
- Choosing the appropriate strategy for the internal organisation of e-business activities;
- Choosing the appropriate strategy for interaction with suppliers;
- Choosing the appropriate e-business strategy for interacting with users;
- Moving from wired e-commerce to mobile e-commerce and u-commerce.
Published at : Updated