On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the design thinking principles; Explain the importance of design thinking in business; Apply design thinking in a new business concept, product concept and the business model.
- Introduction to Design Thinking;
- The Role of Research in Design Thinking;
- How to Gain Insight to discover the needs and wants of the customer through Research;
- Designing a Business Strategy;
- Designing Life Customer Experiences;
- Designing Digital Customer Experiences;
- Designing Services and Service Delivery;
- Designing a Marketing Plan;
- Designing Marketing;
- Designing for Change;
- Designing for Growth;
- Project Presentation.
Published at : Updated