On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Applying the strategically cyber and digital marketing communication on national and multinational corporation; Analysing the national and multinational corporation communication, and then setting the solution in cyber and digital marketing communication contexts; Implementing and evaluating the digital marketing communication strategic.
- Introducing the Cyber and digital marketing communication;
- Consumer behavior analysis;
- Technology-environment analysis;
- Digital marketing communication strategy;
- The internet and the marketing mix;
- Relationship marketing communication using digital platforms;
- Delivering the online customer experience;
- Campaign planning for digital media;
- Search engine, online communication strategy;
- Interactive advertising and mobile text messaging strategy;
- Social media communication strategy;
- Evaluation and improvement of digital channel performance;
- Business-to-consumer digital marketing communication;
- Business-to-business digital marketing communication.
Published at : Updated