On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Applying the strategically public relations and marketing communication on the multinational corporation; Analysing the multinational corporation problem, and then setting the solution in PR, and marketing communication contexts; Implementing and evaluating the public relations and marketing communication strategic.
- The introduction of PR and global marketing communication;
- The global economic and marketing environments;
- the theory of globalization and public relations;
- Analyzing the situation;
- Analyzing the organization;
- Analyzing the public;
- Establishing goals and objectives;
- Formulating action and response strategies;
- Using effective strategies;
- Choosing communication tactics;
- Implementing the strategic plan;
- Evaluating the strategic plan.
Published at : Updated